Harrods Boxing Day Tricks
We all know there is only one sale of the year that everyone waits and who doesn’t love a good luxury sale, our hottest selections are available on up to 50% sale online and will of course be available on a wider collection in store. However, due to the limited collection online our selection is limited to that only.
We highly encourage you to visit in store if you’re in the UK, Here are a few tips and tricks we have learned in the past so take notes!
- Always remember it is going to be SUPER CROWDED. Time management is going to be everything, know what you want and be prepared for everything.
- Carry the smallest cross-body bag you have, we never recommend carrying cardholders in your pockets with the crowd there because it’s better to be safe than sorry!.
- Leave in plenty of time, rumour has it people line up from 12 at midnight, we lined up around 5am which was also somewhat acceptable.
- Keep yourself warm; tea and coffee always helps but also keep a snack in your bag. The last thing you would want would be to get sick from the cold breeze.
- Be Organised, keep a list of what you need so you don’t wonder around.
- You must be quick in everything, remember there are plenty of people outside the door and inside as well.
- Lastly, with the high number of people inside the store and the heaters on, at some point it would become extremely warm, so make sure to take off your coat/jacket as you enter.
We hope this guide helps you the most, and enjoy your shopping