Can anyone guess what that is? YES,
it’s Rose water!
Rose water is flavored water prepared by soaking rose petals in water. Rose water comes with great benefits when it comes to skincare. Rose water is filled with anti-oxidants and various vitamins, therefore, it can help prevent the signs of ageing and nourish the skin.
Benefits of Rose water for skin:
- Rose water hydrates, revitalizes and moisturizes the skin, and makes it smooth.
- Rose water helps maintain the skin’s pH balance, and also controls excess oil.
- It also helps aging skin, keeping fine lines and wrinkles at bay.
- The nourishing and moisturizing properties of rose water enhance the quality of hair.
- It helps to tone the skin. It also has anti-bacterial properties.
- Rose water cools the skin.
- Rose water helps to maintain your skin’s pH balance.
- It also helps to heal scars, cuts and wounds.
- Rose water is a great aid in lightening your skin tone that is why just spraying rose water on the face helps lightens your complexion significantly.
We recommend using a spray bottle, which can be found in any pharmacies or drug store for £1 and spray this twice daily on your face or any area on your body that you want to see the results in
Remember this process takes time around 1-2 months but it definitely is the natural effective way for most of your skin problems
Stay beautiful and always shine!