Huda Beauty’s Desert Dusk Palette
When Huda Beauty announced she was launching her second eyeshadow palette; following the huge success of her original Rose Gold Palette (Follow our review here for the Rose Gold Palette) You could say we all lost self control completely. The arrival of Huda Beauty’s second eye shadow palette, Desert Dusk, has been long awaited by the beauty world. Her first palette, Textured Rose Gold, was a success, and we wanted to present for you all a review on the new Huda Beauty’s Desert Dusk Palette.
18 shades of Desert Dusk Palette
- Desert Sand is a soft, light-medium yellow with warmer, orange undertones and a matte finish.
- Musk is a muted, medium taupe brown with subtle, warm undertones and a mostly matte finish.
- Eden is a brighter, medium orange with warm undertones and a hint of pink along with a matte finish.
- Amber is a medium-dark brown with warm, red undertones and a mostly matte finish.
- Blood Moon is a rich, medium-dark copper with warm, red undertones and a metallic finish.
- Oud is a muted, dark plummy brown with warm undertones and a matte finish.
- Celestial is a dirty, medium brown with warm, golden peach undertones and gold-to-pink duochromatic sparkle.
- Nefertiti is a medium gold with warm, brown undertones and a sparkling sheen.
- Twilight is a bright, medium lavender with warm, pink undertones and a sparkling, metallic sheen that shifted from bluish violet to warmer pink. It had semi-opaque coverage applied dry and opaque coverage applied damp.
- Amethyst is a medium-dark, magenta purple with warm, pink undertones and a mostly matte finish.
- Royal is a medium-dark, plummy brown with warm undertones and lighter pink pearl.
- Retrograde is a rich, coppery brown with green-to-blue shifting sparkle.
- Cashmere is a medium taupe with warmer undertones and a metallic sheen.
- Angelic is a light-medium pink with cooler undertones and a warmer, golden shimmer on top.
- Cosmo is a medium-dark copper with a glittery finish.
- Turkish Delight is a rich, cranberry red with warm, copper undertones and a metallic sheen.
- Saffron is a muted, medium-dark red with warm undertones and a mostly matte finish.
- Blazing is a rich, medium-dark orange with warm, red undertones and a mostly matte finish.
Desert Dusk retails for £56 which is the same price as her first palette, packaging wise, she has really upped her game. The packaging is still cardboard but it looks and feels more luxe, and it now contains a mirror. Plus having used her first palette so heavily we actually do think they are worth the coin because the shades and textures in her palettes are truly unique.
We think this palette is a success, the shadows are so pigmented. It has perfect shades for fall makeup look. We absolutely love this palette;
Let us know what you think of this palette!